Saturday, March 11, 2017

Review: What I Need

What I Need What I Need by J. Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hiya peeps!

How are you all?

Been a while since I last posted a review here because of school stuff and some other things. But worry no more! For here I am bringing you a new review of a book from one of my all-time favorite author, J. Daniels!!

Now you see, when her book, What I Need the fourth book of the Alabama Summer Series, came live last Monday (March 5th), I just got to have it and devour it. You guys know how much I love Daniels’s works right? So despite having quizzes this week and midterms next week, I still read her latest release. I planned on binge reading the book but then again quizzes so I just finished it tonight, like two minutes ago.

And now I can’t wait to share my thoughts about this! I know I’m going to have a hangover on this cause I’m already feeling it days before I finished reading it. Haha!

If you guys don’t know about the Alabama Summer Series, it is a series about a group of friends who found love in the most interesting, amazing, and sometimes funny and awkward way. And in this fourth book of the series, it tells the story of CJ Tully and Riley Tennyson.

In all honesty, I didn’t know that CJ was officially part of the Bama Boys because at first I thought he was just a minor character. I seriously didn’t expect him having his own part of the series. But I still waited for his book and read it so bad my phone almost got dead on me.



I gotta say, of all the books in the Alabama Summer Series this book is my second most favorite! Of course, my beloved Reed Tennyson’s When I Fall, the third book, will always be the first. Also one of the factor that made me love What I Need is there are a lot of updates in Reed and Beth’s life because Reed is Riley’s big brother.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!